The bloody ArtDrop that we’ve got this week was made by Ning+ (Haningwaslost). She has been drawing since she was young, about 5 years old. What got her started? Japanese manga! They inspired her to start drawing.

Later in life, Ning+ (Haningwaslost) studied art and interior at university. Hence art has always played a big role in her life. The sort of ‘depressed’ style we’re seeing nowadays is something she started with 2 years ago. She was feeling extreme tension due to various factors. Haningwaslost mentioned to us how she sees the world in a bit of a weird, creepy way due to her own negative emotions and sensitive thinking.

She now uses those feelings to create and develop her art. 85% of her works are created in her head before she starts, and the other 15% comes to her whilst sketching. Of course, sometimes, these two go hand in hand.

Inspiration mostly comes from her own emotions but sometimes it can also be sparked by a movie or a manga.

She stepped into NFTs thanks to a friend on Clubhouse, who saw her art on Instagram and mentioned that she could have a great future in NFTs. 

Check out free NFT ArtDrop by Haningwaslost here

True NFT degen and Redlion mascot since 2021. I really need a fix 🚬 man so dm me if you got some!

Did you enjoy this article?

Subscribe to Redlion Gazette

Gazette time units are weeks so our subscriptions follow that pattern. You are always getting your Gazette & ArtDrop plus saving 30% of the minting price! There are 2 tiers of subscription.

        Never miss a thing!

        Find your weekly guilty pleasure in a mailbox.